Thursday, May 19, 2011

4.9.11 - Spring means Sounds Baseball is here!

One of the things I am learning to love about Spring is the return of minor league baseball right in my backyard.  (Well, if my backyard was 40 miles away).  I'm a fan of the game, but I am also a fan of what it brings to our city, and to the families in it, my own included.

It started on one warm night in April.  My family and my best friends piled down to see the opening weekend game at Greer.  Though the pollen was thick and the stuffy noses' ran high, the evening was perfect.  I was surrounded my most closest and favoritest people.  Lemonade, funnel cake, cold drafts.  It was a great way to kick off Sping in Nashville.

Another thing that comes to mind was around this time last year was the premiere of my zoom lens.  It's not a break-the-bank lens, but it serves me well.  I first broke it out at a Sound game last May, and I was not disappointed.  It has made plenty a run since, but I appreciate it much at these games, it really helps me capture all the things that surround baseball and what makes it great.






Nashville Sounds | April 9, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment