Friday, May 20, 2011

5.20.11

So at the request of the beautiful mother, we cut my maternity session down to a mini session. That meant I had some extra time to spend in Nashville. And we are having the most beautiful day we've had in weeks.

I knew there was a particular place in the Village I wanted to stop at for a surprise for Mr. Sargent ... but I've always wanted to explore. I walked into Tweed, an upscale baby shop, and found a gorgeous line of bags... need make a note for later ;-)

I poked around in the interior design stores and started looking for a place for a nibble. I stumbled upon Bella Napoli Pizzaria, thinking I would pop in from a break from the heat and a nice overpriced slice of pizza. Not the case... They have a very nice menu, but nothing to quick or small. I settled for some Bruscetta and a Coke.

What appealed to me the most was the backgrounds, textures, and architecture. I would love to photograph a session down here. It's gorgeous! Very modern, with a city feel to it.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment