Wednesday, May 25, 2011

5.20.11 - Engagement Preview

I have an upcoming shoot this weekend, one that I have been waiting on for a long time :-)

One that involves my two best friends commemorating their engagement!  I was very excited to put it on my schedule.  Lots of great ideas...

While I was on location for the previous posts' maternity session, I scoped out the Parthenon, the sight of the actual proposal, and one place we are tackling this weekend.  I fell in love instantly.  I have been to Centennial Park a bazillion times, but have never actually walked up or around the Parthenon.  I was awestruck... the lines (oh, the lines!) and the depth are completely wonderful.  I had a blast snapping away, even without breathing subjects!  I just cannot wait to pop my BF's long legs up against these pillars...  Gonna rock, just sayin.


Stay tuned for what's to come of this!

Til then... love the lines.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I wonder how the engagement would have been like. Do share more pictures from the day. My wedding day is also around the corner and I have decorated one of the finest Chicago wedding venues all by myself. It is like a dream wedding to me and I want it to be just perfect.

    ReplyDelete