Tuesday, August 3, 2010

6.16.10 - Loving my waterproof camera...

As a photographer, and lover of pictures... I like anything that will allow me to take a picture in any circumstance (such as camera phones, but more about those in the future).  What I am talking about this time are waterproof cameras!  Now, my waterproof camera is not a 5 star camera by any means, but still something to splash about. (Haha!)  It's a simple Vupoint 5 megapixel, and I will be the first to say it's quality is not the best, but not so bad a little Photoshop won't fix.

Last July, my husband and I took our waterproof camera to Florida, and did not get happy results.  Notice the awkward faces... (Want to say thanks to my pals/husband for a wonderful weekend...and for letting me post this wonderful picture, hah)  This June, we broke it out again, determined to solved the case of the swervy faces.  Turns out exceptional camera batteries (Energizer Lithium) fixed the distortion. 


Here are a few pics I snapped this June with my Vupoint.  I was actually really impressed with the decent (term used lightly here, folks, these pics are retouched) quality.


How fun to take pictures in places with water.  This camera comes in an airtight container that sorta floats.  Now, I wouldn't take my Nikon to a casual afternoon at the pool, but I'd take my little Vupoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment