Friday, August 6, 2010

6.20.10 - Bringing Forth the Cloud Obsession...

I briefly mentioned that I love clouds.  The biggest reason being that they are so unpredictable.  And ever changing.  And just plain cool.  Plus, I love the contrasts between clouds and sky colors.  As much as I enjoy event/portrait photography, I love turning what I see into art.  So that's why I truly love nature photography.

I picked a few from Father's Day to share with you today.


The weather was beautiful in Nashville this day, so there were not many clouds, but the ones that did materialize were very fluffy and dispersed.  I love this shot with the moon.  And the sky was just so blue!


Adding a treeline frame here, gorgeous.  I know this may seem funny to some, maybe you appreciate art in different ways, but gosh!  Clouds are like watercolors, you just don't know how they will turn out.


Thank you, birds who flew in the center of my picture, you are awesome!  And thanks to the power lines, adding some angles into an otherwise soft picture.  I really feel peaceful with sky shots.  Instead of me telling a person how to sit or how to look, creating my shot, clouds do their own thing.  I just have to take what I can get from them.  It's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment